Friday, October 17, 2008

Gracie's Profile is up

DSC_0194


Well, Gracie is up on the Lost Dog and Cat Rescue web site. We'll be going to our first adoption event tomorrow - - yes before the Beirut event at Museum. Its going to be a busy Saturday.


The home I hope to find Gracie is one where she is the only pet and can give and receive all the love in the house. She is a center of attention cat. I think she'd do o.k. with children because she likes to play and get petted.


Associated with the Lost Dog and Cat Rescue foundation are two restaurants in Arlington, VA. The Lost Dog Cafe and the Stray Cat Cafe. The next time you are in the DC area, be sure to check these out, proceeds from both go to support the Lost Dog and Cat Rescue foundation. I have eaten at the Lost Dog Cafe and the sandwiches are great. I'll have to check out the Stray Cat Cafe one of these weekends.

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

I volunteer with the Fancy Cats Rescue in Virginia.. and Gracie looks soooo much like a couple of cats in the center (PetSmart Springfield) Tabitha and Church Lady (what a name for a cat....) I just love working with them - since I can't foster any myself - the resident cat will NOT allow it yet.

LAW