Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday the 13th and Full Moon all in One

You'd think that the Friday after a holiday would be really nice and quiet. It seemed like it would be that way. I got a really nice parking spot. Well, o.k., any space where I don't have to park across the street in the other building's satellite parking lot a quarter mile away is a good spot. Most of the government staff took the day off. So yep, quiet day. No calls, no instant messages.

Well, when I logged on it was a flood.

A flood I tell you!

I barely got my coca cola open before it began.

Non stop instant messages and phone calls, Oh MY!

Most people like to use IM. So I was typing my little fingers into stubs!

It was like Friday the 13th and the full moon all converged at the same time.

That is all I have to say about that.

Well, actually, I've typed my max number of words for the day.

No comments: