Friday, August 21, 2009

Pals

aDSC_1076

Dash and Stache have been buddies ever since they were born.

Below, Dash comforts Stache after a bath, little does Dash know, his bath is next.

DSC_0097

Dash using Stache as a pillow.
DSC_0158

Stache loves food and sometimes falls asleep in the food dish....
DSC_0164
...or near the food dishes.
DSC_0168

Hmmm, how can we help? Stache (left) and Dash (right) trying to help me unload the dishwasher. This is one of my favorite pictures of them and their curiosity. By the way, they really like getting into the refrigerator.
DSC_0233

A wrestling match!
DSC_0369

DSC_0375

Best Buds again!
DSC_0378

This is how they hang out with me when I am working on the computer, infact, they are doing this right now as I prepare this blog.
DSC_0371

No comments: