Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Votes Are In, Your Top Five Issues

I have combined the totals from this poll that I posted both on Mulitiply and on Blogspot. I also added additional selections people wrote-in in the comments section on Mulitply as you could only select one item to vote on.

The top five in reverse order were:

5) A tie between Judicial Philosophy and the Economy (yes, I'll research both so I guess this is the top six. (4 votes each)

4) The War in Iraq - 5 votes

3) Energy - 6 votes

2) Ethics - 7 votes(this is going to be a really hard one for me as this is really not high on my list or on my radar. So, I'll be learning something from this selection everyone made)
Drum roll please!

The issue in this election that you voted as being the most important to you was National Security (9 votes).

The first issue I will blog about will be the Economy. This installment will be made next Sunday - - gotta give me time to research and actually write intelligently, after all.

No comments: